Me and my blog

Follow me on Twitter @emma1hartley

Sunday 16 January 2011

New year, new start

2010
2011


Start as you mean to go on, they say. So here's a thing... Two pictures. One of them was everywhere over Christmas, mainly because the fashion house involved was hoping to sell perfume and it's a lovely image (clue: it's not the one with the gun in it). And the other one, of the same woman, from a film called Monster.

They're both Charlize Theron.

Since this is the first post of my new blog, at the beginning of a new year I would like to take reinvention as my theme. Though not at any length, obviously.

Happy new year.

* If you'd like to receive posts from this blog directly into your Facebook newsfeed, you could *like* its Facebook page and then use the drop-down menu to indicate that it's one of your "interests". This will enhance the possibility that you'll get them. You could also follow me on Twitter @emma1hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emma Hartley blog logo

24hourlondon logo

Did David Hasselhoff End the Cold War?